Perfect training in 15 minutes2019-06-06
Sugar free keto cream caramel
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 serves
- 30 g butter
- 85 ml fiber syrup
- 50 ml thickened cream
- 1 tsp Bolero Vanilla
How to prepare
- Place all the caramel ingredients (butter, fiber syrup, thickened cream and Bolero Vanilla) into a large glass bowl.
- Heat them up in the microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir the mixture and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Stir it again and then repeat at intervals until you have a heavy, thick caramel sauce.
- Put 2 tablespoons of caramel sauce into the bottom of 4 x 200ml sized ramekins.
- Place them into a big oven dish and put them aside.
- Preheat the oven to 160℃.
- Boil water.
- Whisk the custard ingredients (thickened cream, Bolero Vanilla and Panna Cotta, stevia, eggs) in a medium-sized bowl until well combined.
- Pour the mixture evenly into each ramekin over the caramel sauce.
- Pour the boiling water into the oven dish until half way up the sides of the ramekins.
- Bake the desserts for 30 minutes. The custard should be stiff but slightly whippy when you touch it. You can bake them for longer if needed.
- Serve the cream caramel by running a knife around the edges of the ramekins and up end them onto the plates.