Sugar-free vanilla cake2019-04-09
Gluten free keto crepes2019-05-22
Sugar free, gluten free strawberry cake
Ingredients (crispy layer)
75 g sugar free coconut flakes
50 g macadamia nuts, ground
50 g butter (melted)
10 g dried blueberry
1 teaspoon Bolero Cinnamon
1 teaspoon Bolero Coconut
200 g full fat cream cheese
120 ml full fat cream beaten to a stiff foam
120 ml sour cream, cream or natural yoghurt
1 tablespoon Bolero Vanilla
1 sachet Bolero Strawberry
20 g strawberry
4 gelatine leaves
30 g stevia
How to prepare
- Mix together the ingredients of the crispy layer in a blender. If you would like to have a really crispy layer, the best is to roast the blueberries and add them to the mixture ground. If at the end of this process you don’t have a real crispy mixture, add some coconut flakes.
- Push the dough-substitute crispy mixture to the bottom of glasses or a cake-tin. Make 12 portions out of the mixture.
- Mix together the ingredients of the cream, except for the gelatine leaves, the stawberry and Bolero Strawberry. Blend them clean-boled and creamy.
- Sprinkle the gelatine leaves with a little water and pour ¼ cup of boiled water onto them, then mix them until the gelatine becomes soft.
- Mix the drained gelatine well together with the sweet cheese cream.
- Make two portions of the cream. Take one of the portions and in equal batches pile the cream on the crispy coconut layers.
- Roast the strawberries and ground them.
- Mix the other half of the cream with the ground strawberries and Bolero Strawberry.
- Pour the strawberry cream onto the top of the cream-cheese layers.
- Put the desserts in the fridge for 2-3 hours till they get chilled.