Sugar free, gluten free strawberry cake2019-04-21
Perfect training in 15 minutes2019-06-06
Gluten free keto crepes
with coconut-cinnamon or coconut-panna cotta filling
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbps gelatin
- ½ tbsp Bolero Vanilla
For the filling:
- Mix almond flour, sea salt, eggs, melted coconut oil, Bolero Vanilla and 1/2 cup of water in a blender until it becomes smooth.
- Place the gelatin into a small bowl with 1/2 cup of water. Set aside for 3 minutes.
- Add the gelatin mixture to the blender and stir it until it becomes smooth. If it is very thick, add a little more water, but be careful: it should be thicker than normal crepe batter.
- Heat an oiled pan over medium-low heat. Pour 1/4 cup of batter into the pan and quickly spread it evenly into a thin layer. Bake for 2 minutes, then carefully flip and bake for 1 more minute on the other side.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Mix the coconut cream with Bolero Cinnamon or Bolero Panna Cotta.
- Fill the crepes, fold or roll them and they’re ready for serving.