Sugar free Vanilla and Passion Fruit Pavlova2019-12-17
How To Order Diet Friendly Booze2019-12-31
Frozen Midori honey melon cocktail
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 honey melon (2 cups), cubed
- 2 cups Midori melon liqueor
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp Bolero Honey Melon
- 1 tsp Bolero Lime
- 1 cup crushed ice
How to prepare:
- Place all ingredients in a blender except for the crushed ice.
- Mix the ingredients together at low speed.
- Keep on mixing it until the honey melon is pureed.
- Add crushed ice and blend again until incorporated.
- Pour the cocktail in 2 glasses. You may serve them with lime or fresh cherry and forest fruits, and a straw.